Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Bird Art

Each summer, my mother holds an art exhibition in her gallery. This year, the theme was "birds". I had this previously unreleased video, so I entered it:
-

 

The course of liberated ones cannot be traced like that of birds in the air - Dhammapada Verse 92
I also made a photo edit of a friend's photograph:
to-varis
The source photo was taken with a Nikon D3300 It was made with "databending", ie. using the Audacity audio editor for editing the image. I had some trouble with this, so if you would like to try, you can check out my forums post for how I eventually did it.
Here they are on display at the gallery:
If you would like to purchase either, please contact me via the blog comments! The photo is also available through RedBubble from the link provided.

1 comment:

  1. The book Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind has the quote "Actually we cannot see the trace of a flying bird", but that's what I tried to show in the video.

    ReplyDelete